Does AA hang out with the fans after shows?

Dýri_Oakenspear

The Drunk One
Aug 25, 2003
Minnesota, USA
Visit site
I realize they must have a busy schedule and all but I was wondering if they usually make it a point to try and take a minute or a few to get in close with the fans after a show and talk to them and shit.
That would be cool ass shit to be able to meet them in person.
:OMG:

Reactions: Corporal McDick
cool
well if I have the chance i will spend them a beer or two
just as a little thanks for such fucking good music (that sometimes helps me solving problems with my neighbours too) :devil:

I believe they do. Didnt get to, but met a friend in Tel Aviv show that was with them before the show. So I'd say its a fat YES!!!

Yes, they do. If their next day schedule allows them to, of course. I was on Vienna X-mas festival just yesterday and I talked to them all. They are so nice. I got autographs, guitar sliders. I spent nearly more than half an hour talking to Olavi and Fredrik. Then Johan H. returned to bar and I took some pictures with him and Olavi. Not to mention that Fredrik gave me the drum stick earlier, right after the concert. I really had the time of my life. I have to thank them all again.

yeah, just bring some vodka, or any alcoholic drink :lol:

AA.JPG

i saw them three times in vienna this year, and at their clubshows (2 of the 3) they always showed up between the fans. you can talk to them, let your things sign or take pictures, the guys are fantastic.