Does Anthra have an offcial Tablature site?

Originally posted by MetallithraX
I've looked damn near everywhere for some 'thrax tabs. I've tried search engines, typing up make believe sites, the whole 9 yards. Someone help me out here.

Check this site out..it has almost every Anthrax song....unfortunatly only the rythm guitars..no solos :/
But most of them are either right or VERY close:) enjoy

http://www.powerchords.org/anthraxtabs/

Originally posted by Johnny Ace
Hal Leonard has a book for POT that is pretty spot on.
There is also a SOWN book, but it has mistakes and shit all over.

YEAH... THE WHITE NOISE ONE IS CONFUSING AS ALL FUCK TOO.

CHERRY LANE PUT OUT ONE FOR FISTFUL OF METAL... I FOUND IT ON EBAY. I ALSO FOUND A LITTLE ONE FOR SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE JUST SHOWING YOU THE MAIN RIFFS OF ALL OF THE "REAL" SONGS ON IT. THAT ONE WAS PUT OUT BY CHERRY LANE AND FOUND ON EBAY AS WELL.

Originally posted by Steve M

YEAH... THE WHITE NOISE ONE IS CONFUSING AS ALL FUCK TOO.

CHERRY LANE PUT OUT ONE FOR FISTFUL OF METAL... I FOUND IT ON EBAY. I ALSO FOUND A LITTLE ONE FOR SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE JUST SHOWING YOU THE MAIN RIFFS OF ALL OF THE "REAL" SONGS ON IT. THAT ONE WAS PUT OUT BY CHERRY LANE AND FOUND ON EBAY AS WELL.

Well this is pretty strange but I have to agree with you. I haven´t seen SOWN book but from what I know the official tab books are mostly full of shitty mistakes. Which doesn´t make any sense. It seems to be better searching for tabs on internet. Mostly they are more correct than very expensive officials.