Does anybody here want my Marshall AVT50 guitar amplifier?

Nate The Great

What would Nathan do?
May 10, 2002
www.ultimatemetal.com
I just thought I'd throw this out on this board before I start trying to get rid of it.

For the record:

It is about 3 years old. It is in "Like New" or "Better Than New" condition. I say that because it is PERFECT, and I've recently added a Groove Tube 12AX7 to the preamp instead of the standard cheap tube Marshall had in it. I will post pictures to prove it is in "Like New" condition (it still has the price tag and every other Marshall tag on it). Don't ask me why I left all that stuff on it, but it proves it has never been molested.

I've only used the amp at low volume, MAYBE 2 hours a month. I want to get a small Class A all tube amp, so I need to do a swap with this amp. I'm leaning toward the Crate V1512. I just can't get away from that all tube sound, after playing live with tube amps for several years.

The Marshall is excellent for a mostly solid state amp, and can be heard on all of the later Death albums (I'm pretty sure that's what Chuck used).

Let me know if you want pictures. I'm too lazy to post them this morning. You'd seriously laugh at the condition this thing is in.

Oh . . . the price tag says $699.00, but it sells brand new for $525 or so. I'll give you a fair deal (much less than the brand new amount), but I won't post a price until I find out shipping rates on something like this. Make an offer otherwise.

If this doesn't appeal to you, feel free to talk about NAD's one inch penis.

Yeah but it's cold this morning, I'm currently around 0.75"

I have a buddy that might be interested in the amp, let me know when you have some pictures or I'll just keep an eye on this thread. If you sell it for way cheap I'll take it, but you probably want more than $82 for it. :loco:

Yeah, I actually know someone who might be interested. I'll let NAD and his chums go at it first, but I'll ask my guy.

Email sent. Generally if I don't get a response email in the next 15 hours they probably aren't interested. Marksveld, don't hold off for my friends, those dudes are chodes anyhow. :D

MarshallAVT501.jpg

MarshallAVT502.jpg

MarshallAVT503.jpg

MarshallAVT504.jpg