Does anyone else feel KO. should return to motW?

Should maudlin of the Well return to fulltime status?

• Total voters
i read this as:

Should maudlin of the Well return to fulltime status?
-Yes. BLD was false, lyrics were not trve, vox were weak, jazz is for fags and pussies, only nigel hipster bands like Sunn O))) work with Randall Dunn and release albums on Hydrahead, that weird/hot Asian chick is acting like Yoko Ono and destroying the music, etc. Bring back the metal or you are dead to me, Toby Driver!
-No, but please play metal with Kayo Dot again. Only death vox, screaming while freezing in the woods, Byron lyrics and Greg solos are real!

still waiting for the project formerly known as d.u.m.e. to be released.

also, i think it'd be kinda cool if mia started using garageband (or whatever other programs she has on her mac) and started recording her own music. i think i'd be into violin songs about screwdrivers, blueberries, and toby smelling like a duck.

No way. I love the progress so far. motW achieved perfection in what the band was trying to do. On to different adventures!

Hearing Blue Lambency Downward played live made me love it so much more. I await the day KD come to Europe again.

If motw had persisted as motw but went on to make the same albums Kayo Dot did, would people still bemoan the "demise" of motw?

What's in a word anyway?

LogLady.jpg

I liked it but I've been had before. I'll definetly wait to give judgement on this.

And I'd love to see Kind Diamond do a concept album based on Cat in the Hat or Green Eggs and Ham. I'd buy that album.