Does anyone else think Triple Corpse Hammerblow sounds like a Mortal Kombat fatality?

i think the verse ín that song sounds like a technosong. blääääh. thi intro and the "dont push me" thing is great..
but some parts in the song reminds me of bodom after midnight.

yeah yeah, nothing to do with mortal combat. but wtf.

slaesh said:
i think the verse ín that song sounds like a technosong. blääääh. thi intro and the "dont push me" thing is great..
but some parts in the song reminds me of bodom after midnight.

yeah yeah, nothing to do with mortal combat. but wtf.

Oh, I personally love the song, I just think the title is hilarious...HCDR is easily the best album of 2003.

to me it's one of the worst cob songs. sounds a little cheesy and synthie! (dont kille me.. please) :)

hcdr is a good album indeed, heavy shit!
the riff to sixpounder is the best riff of 2003 to me! with angels don't kill close to it

Actually, I think the song sounds like it could be used for the intro of a Japanese action film (with Jackie Chan or some shit). hahahahaha at least this is what i always thought. The song kicks fucking ass though, and i think its one of the most well-written COB songs to date.:Spin:

MagSec4 said:
Ha!
Mortal Kombat son!
(Am I the only one that still plays that shit?)

Anyone play MK:Deadly Alliance?

LOL, I used to be the BIGGEST Mortal Kombat junkie, even when it was still trying to maintain its place when the next generation of fighting games such as Tekken came out. Mortal Kombat 4 was the best in the series I think.

But the best fighting game of all time is Soul Calibur. There are none greater. I played that game for hours on end when it came out and I mastered it. I went to play it the other day and realized how much I had forgotten :)