RC Essential Album list (everyone should like, respond and stuff).

UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA! UNIDA!

MajestikMøøse said:
don't forget the Nunwhore Commando 666 Discography :loco:

Haha, SHIT, I do need to add Nasum though! Thanks for the grind-reminder. :cool:

Nasum - Human 2.0
Nasum - Helvete

What about N'Crugu Bradului?

Yeah I know , if we strart like this we'll end at 500++ ..

My essentials... ill mix it up with albums alot of rcers seem to like and some i think should be essential.

In the woods... HeArt of ages/Omnio (The debate is which one is better, some say heart, i say omnio to each their own)

Agalloch pale folklore (I also like the mantle better, but everyone seems to agree essential album)

Arcane sun s/t (For those who have heard it, i mean come on..it's great, thanks J for making me aware of this band last year or whenever it was)

Opeth morningrise (.. good stuff.... ::hears J in the corner yapping about orchid::)

Empyrium Songs of moors and misty fields (Been alot of talk lately about this one and for good reason...i still like weiland better..)

Now for some that dont really get discussed as much

Ulver Bergtatt
Unholy gracefallen
katatonia last fair deal gone down
maudlin of the well bath/leaving your body map
summoning minus morgul

I know i'm not taking everyones tastes into consideration but i think i've gotten at least a small group of rcers. Us sad people :heh:

spikes77 said:
Now for some that dont really get discussed as much

Ulver Bergtatt
Unholy gracefallen
katatonia last fair deal gone down
maudlin of the well bath/leaving your body map
summoning minus morgul

Great stuff all of em... but i've never heard the summoning one. Guess I shoudl check it out.

a bunch of others

Shining - The Eerie Cold
Ulver - Nattens Madrigal
Velvet Cacoon - Geneviève
Opeth - My Arms, Your Hearse
Neurosis - A Sun that Never Sets
ISIS - Panopticon
Jeff Buckley - Grace
Tenhi - Väre
Empyrium - Weiland
Elend - The Umbersun (I think that's the forum's fav.)
Esoteric - Metamorphogenesis
YOB - The Unreal Never Lived
In The Woods... - Omnio
Godspeed You! Black Emperor - LYSFLATH

god damn nad said:
my shirt comes with free pitstains.

jorge_garcia46.jpg