Does anyone have Serenity Painted Death Live?

The Opeth forum is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In the Opeth forum you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the the Opeth forum motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to request mp3s.

jeanreno said:
The Opeth forum is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In the Opeth forum you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "Take it easy" is the the Opeth forum motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to request mp3s.

Fuck the MP3's, I'm here for the chicks.

satan told me if I don't get SPD live on mp3....he will fuck my dog.

I don't have a dog..but I was thinking about getting one. and I don't want satan to be the first dude to fuck it. someone shoudl gvie me this recording..

and a breathalizer would be good right about now.

Evil Ernie said:
Is it me or is there absolutly no serious thread in there now? I think I missed the part when Moonlapse said "fuck off I give up".

Moonlapse's existence seems to be on hiatus. Anyway, would you rather the place filled with "omg who is melinda lol wtf bbq?"

yeah, where IS that aussie bastard? We need him supervising. Plus I like his avatar cause Mike's PRS is pretty.

if anyone has it, they can upload it to http://www.yousendit.com. doesn't take too long.

EDIT: they can upload the file, i mean. Not Moonlapse. cause that probably would take a while.

I once had this live SPD but deleted it. The sound is not really good on this version, there's nothing more to it than the original recording.

@ décadent : I have nothing against off topic discussion, as long as it is not 95% meaningless discussion like it actually is.

Yea i have an mp3 of it, i like it but its waaayy too quiet. Im dying for a vid of it, but since they hardly played it i dont think any of us will get our hands on it.

I have a vid, but it's somewhat poor quality. The sound is ok tho.

I'll try to upload it somewhere... TOMORROW