does anyone here play nevermore songs on guitar?

Captain Beard said:
I hear its best to start playing the oboe first, then move up to the gong.

According to John Petrucci's dad, it's best to reach the zenith of your abilities on a violin before even considering learning the guitar.

CHECK IT OUT I'M ANSWERING YOUR QUESTION.

I don't tend to play whole songs by any band. Sometimes I'll mess around a bit and play some Nevermore stuff, beginning of 7 Tongues of God, bits of The Learning...

And of course, the Engines of Hate solo.

Nevermore is one of those bands that make me want a 7 string, so I can play Dead Heart stuff. :(

What tommorow knows is a pretty easy song. But if you've only practiced ten times I doubt you could actually pick up that song. Practice some more, learn some sabbath or something.

The first "gig" I ever did was with a friend who played bass and me on guitar.

We did the "Pulling teeth" metallica solo merged with the solo that they did on cunning stunts with the violin effect for guitar.

Then we busted out precognition, which was fucking cool.

The 2nd "Gig" I ever did was an open mic night and me and a different friend played Precognition again.

I did a few tabs on Metaltabs.com for Nevermore too, although looking back at them...they're a tad off :lol: :headbang:

AnvilSnake said:
...You're retarded, right?
depends what metallica song, for a total n00b, master of puppets will be fucking hard to downpick all the way through and even for the pretty good people the solo is not very easy, but not very hard either.
Learn smoke on water:lol:
from metallica learn enter shitman, one intro, fade to black intro &verse (hetfield's part), sanitarium intro.

faggottreejs8.jpg