does anyone here play nevermore songs on guitar?

This thread is the reason why I dont come here even though Nevermore is my favorite band ever... this place really is scary and you turn anyone who enters here to one of you... which must mean Im doomed.

Seedawakener said:
This thread is the reason why I dont come here even though Nevermore is my favorite band ever... this place really is scary and you turn anyone who enters here to one of you... which must mean Im doomed.

It happened to me...

<lurches back into the sewer...>

eaeolian said:
Why? I can still do everything I do on my sixes, unlike people who tune their six to B. However, having a low D, especially, is rather useful.
agreed. But some people when they hit that low b, get hooked on it and ignore the other strings in riffs in writting riffs. an example of that is jeff loomis wih Dead heart. He broke free of that with tge and eor.
the only thing i don't like about 7 strings is the very wide neck to have room for the extra string, my hands are tiny.

To the red repper who tried to rep me: Your grey rep box makes me laugh mightily. Your opinion means nothing! MUAHAHAHAHA!