Does anyone know when new Anathema album is released?

Andy_2003 said:
Or does anyone know the month in which it will be released yet?
And are there any live versions or whatever version of any of the tracks from it?

There is a video of Danny playing Closer(i think) on piano on the Anathema yahoo group.

oh, it's still there? I never tried to download it for i don't want to hear it unfinished before the album is released! Though it's hard to resist.

I downloaded it, it's not a must have, really. This kind of vids shouldn't be available for download IMO, some people are gonna think the next Anathema album will be all synthetizers-instrumental ala Jean Michel Jarre :erk:

I joined some anathema yahoo groups but I can't find this Closer video. Could someone tell me the exact name of this group, or give me a link to it please? thanks

great, does the album sound anything like judgement? I mean is any of the singing of a similar, 'holding long notes' vein? really showed off vinny's great voice, or is it a new approach, sounding different to anything you've done before? Should be good anyway, as you think it's the best so far Danny