Does anyone know when new Anathema album is released?

so Tools, any chance then of you making some MPGs? Like of individual songs from these Dutch gigs? Of the whole band? Would be great to download off soulseek or something like that, just a few songs wouldn't be the whole gig, maybe they'd be alright with that?

pagan2002 said:
yep you did which was why alternative 4 and judgement were never over done. made a mistake on the last one but that wont happen again.

doesnt sound overdone to me. i prefer the production on afdte 250 times better than the one on judgement, especially the drums and the heavy guitars. but the whole thing sounds much better on afdte imo really. everything sounded dead dull on judgement, afdte had more things going on but never too much in my opinion.

Judgement's too frighten for me, doesn't matter what it sounds like. It's "nice" frighten, which makes it even more frighten. Although the promo version is more frighten than the other one. AFDTE isn't frighten, it's just "yeah". Frighten frightens me.

mehdi.i.e.e.e said:
doesnt sound overdone to me. i prefer the production on afdte 250 times better than the one on judgement, especially the drums and the heavy guitars. but the whole thing sounds much better on afdte imo really. everything sounded dead dull on judgement, afdte had more things going on but never too much in my opinion.

agree with you mehdi that the production on AFDtE is really good. I really liked the drum sound, it fits either mellow parts and heavier parts (as on release and panic), really diverse i would say. And that's the contrary to Judgement, where imo the drums aren't very varied, though I'm not saying that they do not fit, they do for the Judgement sound very well. Still i'd prefer the AFDtE drums and guitars, maybe in a mixture with them great back couplings (are they called like that?)!
I'd like to hear A4 with the AFDtE drums, that'd be a winner i suppose

folds.jpg