Does BLOODDRENCH really sound like Cannibal Corpse

So does Blooddrench sound like an attempt at CC?

• yes, totally, it immediately reminds me of CC

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Not really... its brutal ok but CC? Why not Suffocation?

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Not at all, wtf is that shit?

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Last night I saw a were-apple in the woods. Killed it with my +1 Dildo of doom

Votes: 5 33.3%

• Total voters

Supernova

Jan 15, 2005
The Disclosure
ok I heard some times here people saying that Blooddrenched really sounded like a CC song. Not as in its more brutal than usual later Hypocrisy but really that it sounds like an attempt by Hypocrisy to make a song that sounds like a particular band named Cannibal Corpse. And I dont agree with the latest statement, ok its more brutal but for me it doesnt sound more like Cannibal Corpse than Deicide or Black Dahlia murder for instance.

I started a similar poll on the CC's forums to know what CC fans think about this comparison, I'll let you know the answers later...but for now I want Hypocrisy fans to vote, in all honesty.

Are we really gonna do this? I mean with the polls and stuff, is that our new "thing"?
Anyway, I went with option 4.

hahahahaha option 4 FTW

i agree with you, its an unusual song by Hypocrisy in the brutal way... but thats all about for me, and unusual and brootal tune by Hypocrisy :)

i remember i read an old interview in a magazine mi brother bought years ago... they asked Chuck Schuldiner if the song Out of Touch (from Individual Thought Patterns) was dedicated to the brutal bands as Cannibal Corpse (sounded like a sort of bad vibe between the bands, press things haha)

btw, Chuck responded something like "nonononono... Death and Cannibal Corpse are friends, we are touring together now blah blah blah..."

my two cents :D

sometimes this things are invented by the press (with record companies behind them $$$$$) to promote albums so they (the record companies) sell more copies and we all are happy hahaha

"this new band sound like cannibal corpse, morbid angel, deicide... and don't forget the touch of motorhead, venom, judas priest, madonna, miley cyrus and mayhem"

:kickass: