Does Symphony X have a greatest hits album?

Jun 10, 2002
Visit site
I'm very new to them and I like everything I've heard, but I don't exactly want to go out and buy 6 or 7 cd's right now. I think Live On The Edge of Forever is a live album isn't it? I don't like live recordings though, I just an official release of their greatest hits because I think burning cd's is stealing.

Thanks.

I suggest you to buy the two albums "V" and "The Divine Wings Of Tragedy", that's probably less expensive than ordering it from Asia. The other albums are great too but these two are usually considered their bests (and thats also my opinion. Although Twilight in Olympus is a must too of course...)

Prelude can be found on Ebay almost constantly, for a not-really-outrageous price most times..that's where I got mine, paid maybe $20 for it.

Originally posted by Demonspell
It's a Japanese only release, the only track exclusive to it is a reworking of Masquerade.

Yea, which is SOOO much better than the original version. Personally I think it would be cool if they did a remake of the first album with Rusell Allen doing vocals. Some of the songs on that album just totally rock musically but the vocals really take away from the overall effect. I would love to hear remakes of Premonition, Absenthe and Rue, and Rapture or Pain.