Does Toby Driver hate Opeth?

There's this kid around here who screams DEMON OF THE FAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL at random bands because he thought it was a good idea to emulate me.

i love texas!
i cant speak for toby personally, but as a band we dont hate opeth. i dont really listen to them very much, i think if i surveyed their whole catalog i would find stuff i'd like though. me personally there isnt a band we've dealt with that i hate. there are some bands that a number of us have slagged on for various reasons but a) recuse myself of that and b) that's just a part of life. its not all personal and a lot of this stuff gets overblown.

in fact maudlin of the well gifted opeth with guitar strings and a drum key so they could perform at the milwaukee metalfest, and they were super duper nice. their drummer is the biggest stoner ever.

Josh Seipp said:
in fact maudlin of the well gifted opeth with guitar strings and a drum key so they could perform at the milwaukee metalfest, and they were super duper nice. their drummer is the biggest stoner ever.

I heard he's totally ill right now and can't play, that's uncool knowing that he has talent.