• Dolving

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Aro

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters

lucifer_cbhc

lindbergian
Mar 7, 2003
which vocalist did you/do you like better?

i went with dolving. i liked his voice better and the lyrics he wrote on the S/T were better then lyrics that Aro has written. and Aro has some chub and looks nazish on the DVD.

originally posted by snickers:
"who cares how a person looks!"

it was a lighthearted attempt at some humor. he does have a weird head, though..

Heh...well, both guys have great personalities, but i'm gonna go with Dolving by a hair. His aggressive vocals are more dynamic; they carry a sort of catchy rhythm and melody while still remaining brutal. When Aro does the choruses live from the s/t songs, he doesn't have that sort of flexibility y'know? He just rasps the words out with no discerning impact that the original recorded ones had. He's still good though, no denying that.

Dolving by far. He was much more exciting than Aro, and a hell of a lot angrier. Aro is just another in a long line of regular vocalist, but Dolving was in a class of his own. He brought personality to The Haunted.

I'm sure Aro will win this poll because some people can't handle the hardcore yells.

Don't even start with that "he looks like..."-mumbojumbo. I'm pretty sure that they can do without those kind of statements - specially from their own fanbase.

Aro kicks ass on "One kill wonder" so he's my no. 1.

They've got way different techniques, with way different results coming out of it. Dolving is stronger in those low softer parts and Mr. Aro does his magic in the powerfilled harder songs. Atleast that's my opinion.

DarkAdder said:
Dolving because his screaming on their self title really adds to the insanity, I guess you could say, of their music. I liked him, he was a good vocalist...I wonder where he is...

He's doing his own thing now with his solo project, it's not like, metal but he's still good - check it out; http://www.dolving.org/