Dolving or Aro?

Dolving or Aro?

• Dolving

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Aro

Votes: 14 46.7%

• Total voters
ShaneBarnes1982 said:
Dolving is just the offspring if Tom Araya and Phil Anselmo had a kid, he sounds too much like them for my taste.

Yup I agree, glad I'm not the only person that thinks that. As much as I like hardcore influenced vox, Dolving's vocals sound too samey to me, he still kicks ass though. I'm gonna go with Aro because there's a lot more power in his voice imo (especially on OKW)

At Made Me Do It times I was choose Dolving without doubt, after OKW I've got seriously doubts, after seeing them live I have no doubt Marco is ABSOLUTELYTHEFUCKENMAN. I've never seen such charismatich frotnman.

MARCO RULES !!

DOLVING BY FAR.
He is a talent on vocals, and if he wants to growl, he'll do it even better but doesn't need to. The ultimate Haunted singer. Aro is weak IMO. Not a proper style and live he is not as good as on studio. Still, his performance on OKW is his best by far by now. It really surprise me. He didn't try to have a wide range like before, a thing live sounded weak cause he couldn't keep it as in the studio. He stood just in one standard tone and a lower pitch growl and the result is a lot better.