Dont cry JEFFRY.

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
Smyth may be a bit better than you....

I noticed BTW, on the big ass solo where you take turns (on each other) with the plucking, that you made him let you sound better.

BTW, warn Warrel, smyth is a wierdo who wants to look like warrel.

Well Smyth has been a Nevermore fan for a long time. I realy feel he is the perfect guitarist for this band. He ads that "THRASHY" edge to the sound they havent had since POE...

Hes perfect for this band, and he could give jeff a run for his money in the leads and song writing department ...lol

I mean steve wrote Bitter Sweet Feast and the Riff in the chorus is pretty much all single note harmony guitars .... Jeffs never though of that.

That is definitely Smyths "VAI" influence showing there ...lol

Da Fukn Guru

who the fuck is PHISH...Im invading the board, and he better kneel, and walk easy around me...

Actually, im not invading, I OWN THE BOARD PHISHY.

something phishy is going on here.

Wolftribe said:
he is from before your time

Yea when the nevermore board was txt based. And people like 'a guy" posted almost every day.

Damn how long has that been???

I remember when everyone hated it when this board replaced the old one :tickled:

deathstrike from hell said:
its been over 2 years since the change. back in the days of lord red dragon and the rip guy and everyone else. time flys

no no no, the change he mentions was wayyyyyy older than that

the phish said:
who the fuck is ledmag... hes invaded the board and is calling all the shots.

Ledmag is from MY time, and TEE's time, and just a few select others included in our group of originators from the previous board before Ultimate Metal ever came into play.

And we're back.

Hawk said:
Yea when the nevermore board was txt based. And people like 'a guy" posted almost every day.

Damn how long has that been???

I remember when everyone hated it when this board replaced the old one :tickled:
Hawk I sooooooooooo remember that, too~!!!!!!!!!!! I hated it soooooo bad!!!!