Don't listen to AFDTE...

Bastet said:
deleted i think. like to read them again too...hahaha
serious? :(

and the crap with maudlin of the well, that never was really a problem, tho it was the most nasty thing we ever had :) great guys!:cool:

Maqus said:
Well, both, but I meant the atombunker part.
wehh don't do that... in fact, you can't because it got closed a year later if I'm right...
ughh I hated it... I had a high temperature those days... there were some wheel-controlled doors about half a meter thick, shitty dark rooms with a single blue, less-than-100-watt, half-used light bulb and 3-floored beds instead of two, where I couldn't even sit, just lay... okay I know that was designed for some disaster, not for my/our convenience, but it didn't do good to my slight claustrophoby :erk: I have no problem with dark, but it was scary to admit that my eyes won't get used to the small amount of light in the room if the bulb goes off, because there's no light than...

Loona said:
wehh don't do that... in fact, you can't because it got closed a year later if I'm right...
ughh I hated it... I had a high temperature those days... there were some wheel-controlled doors about half a meter thick, shitty dark rooms with a single blue, less-than-100-watt, half-used light bulb and 3-floored beds instead of two, where I couldn't even sit, just lay... okay I know that was designed for some disaster, not for my/our convenience, but it didn't do good to my slight claustrophoby :erk: I have no problem with dark, but it was scary to admit that my eyes won't get used to the small amount of light in the room if the bulb goes off, because there's no light than...

hm, it still sounds so romantic to me :)

less-than-100-watt half-used lighbulbs sound familiar anyway

Loona said:
Maqus or me?

by the way I don't think it's the correct english word for it, but hope you know what I mean...
Doesn't really matter who of you, I just think it would sound funny like all the other wonderful German words that were assimilated by English - hinterland, blitzkrieg... :loco:

So I have to know what you mean, it's also a German word in the end :tickled:

my dying groom said:
Doesn't really matter who of you, I just think it would sound funny like all the other wonderful German words that were assimilated by English - hinterland, blitzkrieg... :loco:

So I have to know what you mean, it's also a German word in the end :tickled:
na ja, some wörter ich weiss nur auf deutsch :D
by the way atombunker is the hungarian word for it as well :ill:

the first time I listened to a fine day to exit I put it on before I went to bed. heard through most of it, but eventually I fell asleep. and at that time a mate of mine used to, whenever he was drunk, come outside my window and yell and moan for me to come out and drink with him. so when that "what about cats?" section came, I first mistook it for him. then I heard that there wasn't just the one. I brushed it off as just another idiot. then I heard them walk away, and fell asleep again. then, all of the sudden, they were back, but this time they had the guitar with them. I only realised it was the CD playing when I got up to yell them off.