Doom/Death

It was released in '99 with the Eternal Frost EP. I'm not sure how hard to find it is though, I haven't really looked for it yet. I guess I should move that up the priority list.

one of my favorite band: Novembers Doom

also:

ATARAXIE (BEST FUCKING BAND!)

ASUNDER (also great)

GRAVES AT SEA (real cool too)

oh and on the death metal side of things:

ASPHYX

THORR'S HAMMER

both really crushing bands!

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

Thergothon have a tribute cd in the works; tracklist is completed - check it out:

Tracklist for Tribute is completed:

Doom Side:
1. Loss - Everlasting
2. Evoken - Yet the Watchers Guard
3. Colosseum - The Unknown Kadath in the Cold Waste
4. Mournful Congregation - Elemental
5. Asunder - Who Rides the Astral Wings
6. Officium Triste - Crying Blood and Crimson Snow
7. Intaglio - Evoken
8. Umbra Nihil - The Twilight Fade
Bonus:
9. Persistence In Mourning - Dancing In The Realm Of Shades

Not Doom Experimental Side:
1. Krohm - Everlasting
2. Astral Sleep - Yet the Watchers Guard
3. Azagtoth - The Unknown Kadath in the Cold Waste
4. Axis Of Advance - Elemental
5. Inter Arbores - Who Rides the Astral Wings
6. Aarni - Crying Blood and Crimson Snow
7. Nojda - Evoken
8. Singultus - The Twilight Fade

We plans to get materials from bands before / in December 2007
If everything will be fine CD will see the light in January/February 2008

Longing For Dawn (ambient/funeral doom - heavy on funeral side) from Canada and my friends band (Frederic Arbour/Cyclic Law/Visions/Instincts). Great person who I finally met last month after being in touch via mail for like 5+ years...lol

Shroud of bereavement - neo-classical doom/death metal (pimping band I'm in)

Despond - very my-dying-bride=ish IMHO but quite good. Hoping he gets another release out.

Mourning Beloveth (prefer first two albums), Mournful Congregation, Funeral, Tristitia, Dusk, Thergothon, Evoken, Hyponic (from China, 2nd full length is very good, look for samples online someplace)...too many for me even to try and think of posting a list (and I have a shitload of doom music).

Mike

NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS NEWS

Thergothon have a tribute cd in the works; tracklist is completed - check it out:

Tracklist for Tribute is completed:

thats looking like a solid tribute. Aarni, umbra nihl, asunder, mournful congregation, krohm, evoken :Smokin: :Smokin: Hopefully they mix it up a bit, which i assume they will given the group.

I can't either; I also find it really cool that they are taking two different approaches to the songs on each disk (a traditional vs. non-traditional cover).

And judging by the bands on the tribute, this is something that will probably not fall through.