double artwork

XFactor42

May 29, 2001
upstate NY
www.openupandsay.com
While recently replacing the jewel case for my copy of BLACKWATER PARK, I noticed that it actually had two rear tray cards. Looking at both closely, I noticed that there's actually a slight difference in coloring between the two. The lighter areas on one are a little more prominent than the other (this is the inside artwork with the 'O' logo I'm talking about). Anyone else come across anything like this?

While recently replacing the jewel case for my copy of BLACKWATER PARK, I noticed that it actually had two rear tray cards. Looking at both closely, I noticed that there's actually a slight difference in coloring between the two. The lighter areas on one are a little more prominent than the other (this is the inside artwork with the 'O' logo I'm talking about). Anyone else come across anything like this?

It happens sometimes..I have about 1500 albums, and it's happened about 5 times. One of my old Genesis cd's actually had 3 booklets.

ROFL
fucking errors, one of my CDs had no CD...

Damn, that really blows. EG records, who deals with mostly 70's prog bands, especially King Crimson.... their first album was on a cd that was supposed to be the jazz band UK (ex-Yes/Crimson members) When I played it for the first time...I immediately took it out, already having Crimson's first, thought somehow the record company put the wrong disc in, (it was a new cd) but the cd and of course the booklet-everything said UK. Really weird. When I took it back to the record store, the arrogant jerks thought I didn't know what I was talking about, until they played it. In hindsight, I should have kept it as a screw-up collectors item...

Reminds me of the time my friend had bought Shadows Falls The War Within.. He pops the CD into his stereo..

First song that played was Idle Hands.. He was headbanging away through the whole song. Than I think...wtf, isnt this the Art of Balance..

He pops it out, The CD was actually the Art Of Balance in a The War Within case...

Sorry.. just wanted to tell that little story.. :cool: