Download Antimatter / Danny Cavanagh acoustic track at .....

Originally posted by requiem
Yep, it's excellent, but then again, it's Antimatter, so no surprises.

Mick, your voice is cool. You should sing more on the actual albums I reckon. The girls are good, but just not all the time.

Damn- I hate being the 'you should do this, you should do that' person, but anything to encourage you to sing more is a good thing!!

I agree, Mick great voice, you should definately sing more..and I agree that the female vox just dont do it for me either, and Im usually a fan of the female vox ala Parisenne Moonlight.

heavier? no, not really, they're darker, more elctronical (hehe).
The original version of The Last Laugh is a bit heavier than the other songs me thinks.

Cheers Morpheus

I do enjoy our custardpie fights, light. The world needs arch-enemies,

( blofeld/bond batman/thejoker waters/gilmour )

though so were doing this forum a duty

i love that version god its fucking superb. nice ending there dunc by the way. that makes the differnece between very good and pentagrams i the eyes brilliance. i miss that element in my songs these days. cheers lads, looking forward to the gig(s).

Originally posted by pagan2002
i love that version god its fucking superb. nice ending there dunc by the way. that makes the differnece between very good and pentagrams i the eyes brilliance. i miss that element in my songs these days. cheers lads, looking forward to the gig(s).

then why don't you just let it flow in again? What holds you back?
It's really good ending, right!!! I definetly would like to see them back in Anathema's music!!!

Cheers Morpheus

Originally posted by Morpheus

then why don't you just let it flow in again? What holds you back?
It's really good ending, right!!! I definetly would like to see them back in Anathema's music!!!

Cheers Morpheus

Aye Aye!? This isnt Anathemas music or ideas!:mad: :p dont encourage them!

i just meant i miss duncans influence on some of my songs these days. its ok though, we got jay and john and everyone. i'm not really being held back by anything i dont think. i hope not anyway, cos they'll regret it once i start lopping off heads

Visiting Antimatter web I've been referred to an interesting and pretty educative page about astronomic definitions, and antimatter was like:

"antimatter: A form of material that is "anathema" to ordinary matter. To
each type of particle of ordinary matter there corresponds an almost
identical antiparticle of antimatter. For example,
the antiparticle of a neutron is an antineutron. When a particle meets its
corresponding antiparticle of antimatter, they annihilate each other."

They ANIHILATE EACH OTHER! Does it mean Duncan, Mick, Vinny, Danny, John and the rest will slay each other in an orgy of blood and dandruff??

:eek:

Originally posted by The Beloved
Visiting Antimatter web I've been referred to an interesting and pretty educative page about astronomic definitions, and antimatter was like:

"antimatter: A form of material that is "anathema" to ordinary matter. To
each type of particle of ordinary matter there corresponds an almost
identical antiparticle of antimatter. For example,
the antiparticle of a neutron is an antineutron. When a particle meets its
corresponding antiparticle of antimatter, they annihilate each other."

They ANIHILATE EACH OTHER! Does it mean Duncan, Mick, Vinny, Danny, John and the rest will slay each other in an orgy of blood and dandruff??

:eek:

correct, it will be an overdimensional war of neverending bloody cold music with unbearable, for outstanding, emotion and creativeness!!! The fight of gods ;), ending with a union of both parts which will destroy at least the earth ! I wanna see that fight!!!:lol:

Nice research, "Beloved"!!!!

Interesting choice (Mick and Duncan)