Download Power of Omens 'With These Words'!

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
After tiring of waiting for MP3.com to get off their butts, and thanks to the kindness of our very own Deron, king of the Metal Ages empire, PofO is happy to make 'With These Words' available for download. This will be replaced in approximately 2 weeks with another song (and so on, in the weeks leading to the release date), so d/l it while you can..and thanks again, Deron!!!

Power of Omens - With These Words

I'm still speachless, wow, amazing tune, is so dramatic and intense, even more than before. Dave guitar sounds terrific, more heavy and powerful, the keys are really great. As before is very complex and melodic at same time, they keep all the insanity.
:loco:

Originally posted by Lady Of The Snow
Well, it's pretty decent. The guitar is great though. It carries the whole track.
And the vox are better now. I'd like to hear an instrumental version of that track ;)

It's good to read that the vocals are better and the first thing I'll do when I get home tonight is down load this.

Originally posted by Demonspell
Great opening track, but just wait until you have the opportunity to hear A Toast To Mankind and As Winter Falls...

Or even better, the 20 minute epic 'In The End' :)

This song is AMAZING, The vibe is such a strong force that it keeps you listening, No matter how long the song is - Power of Omans certainly do make an impressive stance in my opinion.

Good or bad, feedback is always appreciated, & I share the links with the band so they read this stuff as well..so thanks to everyone for sharing your thoughts on the song!!! :)

Jax definately said it, we truly appreciate any reply that we get, good or bad. The good ones just tend to make us smile bigger... ;) hehehe

Thank You so much for taking the time to download the song. We've had so much positive feedback that it has taken us completely by surprise...and we are so grateful to those of you posting your comments, and extremely happy for those of you who actually like the song. :)

Dave

The playing is unreal on all tracks, and the composition, for a band with vocals, is about as complex as I have ever heard.......and I LOVE complex arrangements.

Power of Omens will become my favourite band just as soon as I have a CD of their's.

Well, for the longest time, we and the guys from Zero Hour have been talking about doing shows together...and hopefully one of these days we can all make it a reality...so you never know ;)

By the way...I really love Salt Lake City...Beautiful city, love the mountains, especially during the winter. :)

Dave

:eek:
Well I must agree with everyone...."With These Words" is INCREDIBLE !!! :D But if you guys like that wait til you hear "In The End"!!! The follow up epic to "Test of Wills"!! How about making this the 2nd upload..Nah if I know you guys you will wait & make this the last one huh!!!

My personal favorite has to be the instrumental "The Calm Before the Storm" :hotjump: This one truely displays Dave's talent & you can feel the emotion in this song!! Way to go Dave!

Laterz,:headbang:

Angela