download "Still Day Beneath the Sun" and Patterns In The Ivy II

jester00

Sep 4, 2002
Visit site
http://stillday.opethnet.com/

im not sure whether this is old news. but i had never heard these songs before.

hopefully some of you can enjoy them if you havent heard them before.

i wonder if this is what the mellow album damnation will sound like?

i really like patterns in the ivyII

You do realise that that would actually be illegal-bad, don't you?

(Not to mention Immoral, downloading OPETH... sheesh.)

i got this from opeths domain

"Click here for the lyrics to the bonus songs found on the Blackwater Park reissue. Rumour has it that the reissue is now sold-out, so it'll probably be hard to get these two songs (which are amazing - very lofi and all acoustic for the most part"

so considering these may be sold out, i think its only fair

If it's sold out.. download guilt free. Of course, it's not really worth paying $18 or so for just those two songs and the clip anyway, unless you're a filthy fan like me who has to own everything.

Originally posted by Hondo
If it's sold out.. download guilt free. Of course, it's not really worth paying $18 or so for just those two songs and the clip anyway, unless you're a filthy fan like me who has to own everything.

If so, I am a filthy fan like you I guess :)
I downloaded those and the day the album [BWP re-issued] was available in my store, I bought it.

I'd download guilt free anyway. Why the hell would I pay another $20 for two extra songs?

I heard them both and I wasn't very impressed to be honest. I hope the new soft album isn't like that.

I never said I didn't d-load 'em, just bringing it up on an official band forum is kinda..... well, st00pid. :rolleyes:

I'll woulda bought the rerelease myself if I'd ever found somewhere at least somewhat local to get a hold of it, guess I'll have to keep an eye out for a second hand copy now......