Dragonforce Mania!!!

Mina! said:
they have an azn guitarist? omg i luv asia. so i will luv this band.

i don't see the appeal of an asian guitarist. D:

Exactly. You don't see the appeal, But to somebody else it could differ in regards to how they perceive a band member that comes from a whole different culture. All I know is that people could be weird, and it could be quite strange the way they corresponde to something, in this case this band that I'm talking about. Let me put it this way: when ever I get into a metal band, and I find out the some of the members are of latin descent or asian it kind of enhances the whole experience for me. It's not that there making the music better just because there from a differnet country(well in some cases), but it just kind of puts a twist to the music.

Anyway this is all hypothetical to begin with, so I don't really see the purpose of supporting this theory of mine any further. And at the same time I kind of find it ridiculous. :)

once he puts that technical ability to any good or interesting use then he'll deserve "props", right now no nobody has to give him anything because he's just another boring metal drummer

Haven't checked out Dark Tranquility yet like really checked them out. I heard a couple of their songs off My Space. Both of them sound beautiful. It's too bad that there isn't much melodic death metal out there but oh well. Melodic death metal too me is as underrated as thrash. But on a side note really funny with the whole DT initials thing.

Listened to Dragonforce today again. I still love them.

metal_wrath said:
Basically NFU stated that you will surely get aids from quoteunquote mouth to ass contact, which is wrong. I don't remember anyone mentioning "gay intercourse", although I'm sure NFU could write a book on that :lol:

stfu noob, im so neck deep in pussy that it would even make that prostitute trailer trash mother of yours blush.

NineFeetUnderground said:
stfu noob, im so neck deep in pussy that it would even make that prostitute trailer trash mother of yours blush.
Other than the disqusting visual image of that statement, that comment is as meaningless as your mother taking an aids test...:Smug: