Dragonforce Mania!!!

coolsnow7 said:
How so? The discussion did not culminate in anyone being right or wrong. And I haven't seen you put a coherent argument once while on this board. You mostly just throw around some hyperbole and some bullshit and pretend you said something intelligent.
benighted = owned

NineFeetUnderground said:
actually...thats EXACTLY what i do. but that is why im up here, and youre down there.

There is some truth in this statement...if coolsnow is so impatient and incompetent to search for quality indie acts, then he shouldn't disdain an entire genre the way he did, just because he listened to 4 or 5 shit bands that belongs to the indie scene.

metal_wrath said:
Heh, well if he really wants to get into the indie genre, I'm sure he can pick up a magazine, such as "Rock Sound" or find a good website and find out about some notable new and classic bands from the indie genre. That simple.

http://www.pitchforkmedia.com

Well written and researched articles, reviews, and interviews focusing on the current indie scene. Great lists too. Check out the top 100 songs of the 60s for some truly inspired selections.

NineFeetUnderground said:
send vagina pics instead plz, stfu ftlog kthx
I always thought you were the vagina, dear.
You act the part quite well.

One of these days I'll sew me a nufie plushie and stick little pins in it.

lol, I can't seem to type correctly today.

I have to admit Dragonforce is a talented band, BUT I just can't deny the fact that they sound so fucking GAY. I mean common whats up with the damn singer? His voice just sounds so retro eighties. I mean seriously how could this band perform on stage and not feel embarassed. And you know what that real awkward thing is? Even after my aforementioned criticism I get kind of intrigued to listen to more of there music. I guess it must be there talent that appeals to me. All I know is that the singer and keyboard guy have to go. Seriously.

Haha I had a Dragonforce moment the other day too:

My mate said:

"Hey biggsy check out my shirt..."

*takes off jumper to reveal... A DRAGONFORCE TEE*

I said:

"We can't be friends anymore:erk: ."

The strange thing is there actually has been a noticable increase in Dragonforce merch and fans around my area... wtf is going on?

2 of my friends are into the band :erk:

one let me know that Dragonforce were going to be in concert here soon around our area... "wouldn't go if it was free"