DRAGONLAND - Astronomy

Oh, I was just kidding, since the Manowar banner in you signature clearly gives away your closet status. :heh:

I know you were. :lol:

Ah yes, MANOWAR ... the band that has single-handedly gotten me either enormous praise or murderous derision depending on what circle I happen to be in.

There is a metal encyclopedia out there that has probably the absolute best entry regarding Manowar ... since I don't have it in front of me, I will paraphrase:

"Those who love the band, do so emphatically while those who hate them do so with a boiling, seething rage. It would be best for both camps to declare war on each other, complete with hand-to-hand combat with broadswords. Somehow, we feel this would do the band proud."

I know you were. :lol: There is a metal encyclopedia out there that has probably the absolute best entry regarding Manowar ... since I don't have it in front of me, I will paraphrase:

"Those who love the band, do so emphatically while those who hate them do so with a boiling, seething rage. It would be best for both camps to declare war on each other, complete with hand-to-hand combat with broadswords. Somehow, we feel this would do the band proud."

I recall you pretty much reading that entire metal book after the Maiden show.:headbang:

Speaking of which, when are you coming back down to Chicago for another show Nathan?

i just heard it the first time a couple weeks ago, this album is awesome....i love the production, and the melodeath-ish riffing/tuning on a lot of the songs makes for something a little different and very cool, when it comes to power metal.