Drawing of Mikael

Ghost in Reveries

New Metal Member
Here is my last drawing of Mikael. Please tell me what you think of it, concerning the likeness or the realism. By the way, I hope you like it : )
More of my works here : deviantART

ad15e0788d33e9ea6a7c3141f504d81d.jpg

this is just a photo with the photoshop drawing effect ... now it looks like that :rofl:

very good job ... its perfect

I think it looks great. But I dare to add a little (constructive) criticism: I think the eye is a very little bit too big, and there could be a bit more hair to the right of the picture, as to add more "depth" o the skull. Other than that, I can only say "Holy crap!"

I think it looks great. But I dare to add a little (constructive) criticism: I think the eye is a very little bit too big, and there could be a bit more hair to the right of the picture, as to add more "depth" o the skull. Other than that, I can only say "Holy crap!"

Thanks. You're right. I knew that something was missing with the hair, but I had a small deadline this time (it was for a contest on deviantART). I'll correct it but it's too late for the eye : ( Indeed, he looks a bit more sleeping in the original photo :lol: