Need a good Mikael photo

Yeah, it will. Kinda like Jamez back in the day when he fucked up his shit after the pyro. Sorry. Metallica WAS good back in the day.... Unfortunately, if it wasn't for Metallica in 8th grade (13, 1988), Opeth wouldn't exist in my vocabulary today (30, 2005)
Protected Witness said:
I wonder if he will look that out of place when he does the Bloodbath gig in a few months.

It'll be weird to see him up there without a guitar...

No guitar? Eh?

Pinhead_br said:
yeah, he's with a psychotic face in these photos, take a look:

01050910.jpg

01050909.jpg

how could anyone be so ugly? :D

Sorry i haven't posted in like 2 days, just started tafe on Monday and also realised i've run out of paper.
Naturally i went down and bought a new sketchbook today and 2 new torillon's (a.k.a "blending stumps", they're used for smoothing out graphite drawings).
I'm still deciding over the 2 photos to draw, but i should be able to start tomorrow night.
I can't wait to get started on it and post some works in progress for everyone.

Thank's for all the support and comments everyone. And Mikael, your baby is gorgeous as anything!

deliverance said:
agreed LD. there's only 3 or 4 people that do it, but, it is quite retahded.

glad to see someone agrees with me. you have to actually go out of your way to put the quote after your message, it's completely illogical. I hate when people try to be unique or different

The drawing has officially started tonight!
i'm sorry to everyone who had their hearts set on a picture of him playing guitar and/or screaming into the mic, but i wanted a photo that actually SHOWS him, with nothing hiding his face.

This is the first 'work in progress' shot from the drawing that I promised to start showing everyone.
(Note: This is how i start off ALL my drawings, hehe)
Mikael-Portrait-1.jpg

Looking for a Job said:
yeah, two of the people that do the reverse quoting are women, completing my theory that all women are stupid animals

Your theory??? I thought that was one of the universal truths.

Phreek_23 said:
The drawing has officially started tonight!
i'm sorry to everyone who had their hearts set on a picture of him playing guitar and/or screaming into the mic, but i wanted a photo that actually SHOWS him, with nothing hiding his face.

This is the first 'work in progress' shot from the drawing that I promised to start showing everyone.
(Note: This is how i start off ALL my drawings, hehe)

Holy shit... how do you get all your lines so clean?