Dream Evil news.

Definitely going to have to make it along to one of those gigs, leaning more towards Ragna at the minute cos the lovely Doro's doing her stuff too, although she's touring anyway so it could go either way.

Pity they aren't doing a couple more gigs while they're over here, thought they were storming at the Underworld last time. :headbang:

A bit of news for the Dream Evil fans:

Swedish metallers DREAM EVIL have finalized the track listing for their new album, "United", due in October via Century Media Records. The exact release dates by territory are as follows:

Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux: October 13, 2006.
U.K., France, Spain, Denmark, Norway, rest of Europe: October 16, 2006.
Finland, Sweden, Hungary: October 18, 2006.
Italy: Friday, October 20, 2006
USA: Tuesday, October 31, 2006

"United" track listing:

01. Fire! Battle! In Metal!
02. United
03. Blind Evil
04. Evilution
05. Let Me Out
06. Higher on Fire
07. Kingdom at War
08. Love is Blind
09. Falling
10. Back from the Dead
11. Doomlord
12. My Number One

Track 1 sounds ridiculously good! Haha :D

Tough to call.

Both are great.

Evilution is a bit slow and menacing with a disapointing ending. Whereas FBM...well it lives up to it's name :) It's join-in-chorus-shouting, epicness :D :headbang:

Just downloading those now...have you got the whole album Tonners? How does it compare to the others?

Yup.

It's heavier (if that was possible) than TBOHM, and the new drummer is excellent. I was supprised how "Dream Evily" the songs still sound, without Snowey writing all the songs (he took all his working ideas when he left.) Their is no one out there who sounds exaclty like this lot, you hear a riff, a line, anthing and you know its DE. At the moment, I'd have to rank it as my favourite release from Dream Evil, but that might be from the utter excitement that a new album is here and DE isn't dead. I'll let you know in a week or two. However, I can safely say that all the songs are unique, kickass and there isn't a single dissapointment on here.

Tonberry said:
I can safely say that all the songs are unique, kickass and there isn't a single dissapointment on here.

Sounds great!! I was a bit sceptical after TBOHM which was a lot worse than the other 2, in my humble opinion. Can't wait for this now!

I'm undecided as to which is better...Dragonslayer or Evilized but both are absolutely killer albums. TBOHM was a large disappointment in my books. Apart from the title track it doesn't have much going for it.

HMJ said:
I'm undecided as to which is better...Dragonslayer or Evilized but both are absolutely killer albums. TBOHM was a large disappointment in my books. Apart from the title track it doesn't have much going for it.

Take your copy back to the store and complain; your copy clearly is missing The Sledge, Lets Make Rock, M.O.M. and Tired. Oh holy hell Tired is my favourite Dream Evil Song.

DREAMEVIL_konvolut.jpg

Limited edition to come with 5 extra bonus songs and signed by whole band for first 500 copies! Preorder at www.dreamevil.se for only 169 Krona... which is £12.30!