Dream Theater anyone?

Keenan

Crippling Self Doubt
Apr 9, 2009
Florida
Anyone here listen to Dream Theater? I heard a new song on Youtube earlier and got super excited for the new album.

Oh, and "Octavarium" is one of the most epic songs ever written :kickass:

Oh god yes Pink Floyd :kickass:

Them and Opeth are like the only bands I've listened to lately...... and some Evile of course!

Oh god yes, seeing them in June. :D

Their last album was a bit meh, Octavarium is a god damn masterpiece though. Heard those 2 leaked songs from the new one yet?

The two new ones are good. But overall DT piss me off a bit with shitey megadrive keyboards, and Labrie's vocals are a bit much for me sometimes... and their ballads are fucking awful, and numerous. But Songs like Metropolis, Glass Prison, These Walls, Panic Attack... awesome.

not at all. I'm surprised actually. it was said all the time back on the dragonforce forum. I expected everything to be "ace" "bollocks" and "wankery" here as well, but that not been the case.

ew, Dragonforce. :puke:

nah, they're good fun, but not to be taken seriously.
journeyman will back me up on this one.
and yes, i was a hardcore powerfag before i was a thrasher.

lol dragonforce are bollocky wankery and are un ace and do not enjoy crumpets and other various stereotypes... although i am quite partial to a nice toasted crumpet.
on THAT forum, it was not a steryotype. those three words were used so many times, I actually started using them in everyday conversations without thinking about it.

lmao i sometimes say ace, but bollocks alot ha, anyway a crumpet. its like. amazing... i cant describe it you have to buy some from morrisons or whatever and toast them and utterly butterly the shit out of that and then its like, amazing...

4460621_b5cb6514f7_m.jpg
NOT ENOUGH BUTTER.