Dream Theater- BLACK CLOUDS & SILVER LININGS Coming June 23rd!

if labrie had lost his voice completely 10 years ago and kevin moore had stayed in the band, they would have been much better.

I really have big hopes for this album....
The artwork is awesome too...reminds me of I&W - Awake period.

I'm not the slightest interested in this at all. Haven't even heard the last Dream Theatre album - can't even recall what it was called - and haven't got one of their albums since Train Of Thought. All the albums post-Kevin Moore haven't really done much for me - beside perhaps a few glimpses on Metropolis Pt. 2 - Images... and Awake are still easily my favourites by them.

I'm not the slightest interested in this at all. Haven't even heard the last Dream Theatre album - can't even recall what it was called - and haven't got one of their albums since Train Of Thought. All the albums post-Kevin Moore haven't really done much for me - beside perhaps a few glimpses on Metropolis Pt. 2 - Images... and Awake are still easily my favourites by them.
I personally think Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence is easily the most underrated and overlooked DT release ever. The production on that album is stunning, with so much layering and wonderful compositional ideas.

It's funny how everyone praises only SFAM from the band's post-Moore era, yet to me, Six Degrees is equally amazing, if not more rewarding.

I personally think Six Degrees of Inner Turbulence is easily the most underrated and overlooked DT release ever. The production on that album is stunning, with so much layering and wonderful compositional ideas.

It's funny how everyone praises only SFAM from the band's post-Moore era, yet to me, Six Degrees is equally amazing, if not more rewarding.

I agree that Six Degrees... has stellar production, but two-discs of DT going off on their tangent is just too much for me (45 minutes of it usually starts to strain me, and DT tend to let their albums run too long). Plus by that time they had already done everything they do on that album (and argueably a lot better). But it's all taste in the end, innit?