Dream Theater 'Black Clouds & Silver Linings'

Just got back from the Southampton show

Great performance, sound for DT was fantastic. Only one new song played in an almost 2hr set (Rite of Passage) and some nice surprises in the setlist, including Misunderstood

Enjoyed Frost, but their set was let down slightly by the sound, which occasionally became a wall of noise

Just got an e-mail telling me that they're playing Wembley Arena on the 10th October. Tickets go on sale Monday 9am. Anyone going to that?

That's part of their progressive nation european tour. Package also includes Opeth, Bigelf & Unexpect. Other UK gigs on that are Manchester on the 9th and Glasgow on the 11th

Will probably see how much tickets are and whether I can easily get the day off work

Just got back from the Southampton show

Great performance, sound for DT was fantastic. Only one new song played in an almost 2hr set (Rite of Passage) and some nice surprises in the setlist, including Misunderstood

Enjoyed Frost, but their set was let down slightly by the sound, which occasionally became a wall of noise

Yeah, killer show! great to hear things like Caught in a Web, Hollow Years and a great version of Learning to Live.

Frost were indeed hampered by the sound....although I found that there wasn't a lot to watch, you know? Granted, they didn't have much room either!

I've never seen Dream Theater live; they're still doing Learning To Live? Wow. Can LaBrie even hit that high F# live anymore?

4719_108525141677_679171677_2801793_5881070_n.jpg

It was an awesome gig :headbang:. Frost were better than i expected but i agree there wasn't much happening. one guy said it was like they rolled out of a near by pub. by the way Steve were you in a white shirt and combat shorts?