Dream theater, Fates warning

I've seen Dream Theater twice. The first time, it was just them and they played a three hour set. I was blown away. Then I met them after the show *took pictures*

The second time was with Satch and King's X and was blown away as well

I'm sure Fates Warning was awesome

I have seen DT more times than I can count, I used to go see them in long island before they got james labrie the would do all instrumental sets.
I saw them when james joined. I saw them with this horrible guy named steve stone on vocals.

Fates is always been my fav band. I am happy to her john arch making music again.

Hehe, Fates Warning made me fall asleep, when i saw them at Dynamo, hihi! Hypnos caught me there!! :zzz:
Dream Theater, yup..saw them live a couple of times but best show ever, was an acoustic set in Nighttown, Rotterdam.
Too bad, too many musicians always visit their shows, they just won't move!! Like a dutch band (de Dijk) once sang "musicians don't dance" (muzikanten dansen niet)...

-x-
Iris

i went to the dt show in baltimore and needless to say i thought dream theater isnt as good as most people say they are.. now dont get me wrong the music was great but dudes vocals were... how should i say.... annoying. queensryche was definatly the highlight of the show... rock on geoff tate rock on

the only thing that could have made this show the best damn thing ive ever seen , is if Nevermore had replaced Queensryche(guitars out of tune during one song) on the bill :hotjump: and I could have seen Fates Warning doing a longer set then 30 min. also we waited in line 50min. in the parking lot trying to get in, Fates Warning started and I missed 4 songs(after a four hour drive) :yell:

Saw Fates Warning/Queensryche/Dream Theater on July 8th. It was just amazing, every band kicked major ass. And after all 3 bands went, both Queensryche and Dream Theater came back on and played DT's "Peruvian Skies", Queensryches "Take Hold of the Flame", and a The Who cover whose name I can't rememer...

and they do it bad.

==================================
Wanna to hear some quasi-hybrid bands..email me.