Dream Theater in the studio

Hey man, I am a second generational prog snob, I always wondered why I like prog, until I found out my uncles (Mum's bro's) were all into ELP, Yes and Pink Floyd... Course I've heard of ELP, I was just messing with Ptah...

ive seen carl palmer live a couple of times, hes got some sweet chops but hes getting on a bit now, shame because he was an awesome drummer!

Hey man, I am a second generational prog snob, I always wondered why I like prog, until I found out my uncles (Mum's bro's) were all into ELP, Yes and Pink Floyd... Course I've heard of ELP, I was just messing with Ptah...

I was just asking because half the metal heads on the planet think older stuff is "gay" and have never heard most of it.

I got bored so I decided to watch the video I posted again, and I realized that the part with 3:48 REALLY REALLY reminds me of the Final Fantasy 7 Boss Battle music. :lol:

Hammond Organs FTW

I missed this post before. :loco: I've seen that many times, and find it funnier and funnier each time I read it. :lol:

war kicks ass???

im confused i must say about u 2 cause i thought that in some point they supported bush or something...

ne way...

i hope war kicks the ass of whoever wrote this so he can feel the "sweetness"...

and hippies...
i disagree with the way the show they show their disagreemnts and the lack of action but i could surely hope that at least everyone thought politically as much as hippies...

ohhh...
and u2 suck!

war kicks ass???

im confused i must say about u 2 cause i thought that in some point they supported bush or something...

ne way...

i hope war kicks the ass of whoever wrote this so he can feel the "sweetness"...

and hippies...
i disagree with the way the show they show their disagreemnts and the lack of action but i could surely hope that at least everyone thought politically as much as hippies...

ohhh...
and u2 suck!
What are you talking about? Most random, off-topic post ever. :erk:

war kicks ass???

ne way...

and hippies...

ohhh...
and u2 suck!

Gay!