Dream Theater One-off shows

I'm surprised at some of the prices people are citing. Of the three DT shows I've been to, the only unusually expensive one was Gigantour at $50. Otherwise they were all under $40, and all of them have been within the past decade.

Paying a lot of money for Rush is fine with me. It's RUSH! Also I've only seen them once previously and am about ready for another one.

$40 is too high a price for DT to command, especially in 2010. That's my opinion. Of course, I might still decide to go. I'm still a fan, but it would be the most I pay for a ticket so far and definitely the most I've paid for a show at this Worcester venue (I save my ticket stubs and just referred to them. Only one is $35; the majority are under $30).

Do you mean before or after processing fees and such? If you're not, then yes they have been under $40 I believe. Though I'm not quite sure on that still in terms of the last progressive nation tour. Considering Dream Theater plays in theaters though, I don't find that to be too absurd of a price to be perfectly honest, especially on the last tour when they had Zappa Plays Zappa too. Rush garners a heftier price tag due to how much longer they've been around and they typically play stadiums or ampitheaters. Regular theaters are about the in between point let's say in comparison to a club venue and a stadium show. Just my 2 cents.

I really don't wanna see another complaint due to the ticket prices over there. When you start paying $120 for tickets to see DT like you do here, then you can complain. You lot don't know how good you have it.

Yeah, $120 for a ticket + 40 for a box of xxxx + 22 for after show Vic. Bitters + 18 for obscure asian food. I do indeed remember my Aussie days...