DRIVING MUSIC - Post your top five driving songs of all time...

it has to be this way....

WHEELS OF STEEL! UGH AHH!

Saxon!
:kickass:

Yeah I do agree, almost any JP is good, Listening to Ram it Down atm fucking great, Heavy Metal - what do you want?!:headbang:

Mine are
1. Inflames = Food For The Gods
2.Judas Priest=Hell Patrol
3.Nightrage= Hero
4.Inflames=Coerced Coexistence
5.Strapping Young Lad= Detox

I dont mean to sound crappy , but I was just wondering guys do you ever feel the urge to listen to something a little more modern?? Just wondering because yeah theres a lot of kick ass old school metal but theres alot of great modern stuff out there as well.

EVERLOSTINDEADETERNITY said:
I dont mean to sound crappy , but I was just wondering guys do you ever feel the urge to listen to something a little more modern?? Just wondering because yeah theres a lot of kick ass old school metal but theres alot of great modern stuff out there as well.

You don't sound crappy to me. :)
Could you give some examples of what you consider to be 'a little more modern'? I don't have a clue what you mean.

Mine are
1. Inflames = Food For The Gods
2.Judas Priest=Hell Patrol
3.Nightrage= Hero
4.Inflames=Coerced Coexistence
5.Strapping Young Lad= Detox

:erk:
I think we would talk about it in GM... unless you are talking about new bands that sound old school like Icarus Witch but you see, they are already talked about here...

Whoa.... tough to pick just five. I have been driving for over 20 years.

"Icarus Dream Suite Opus 4" - Yngwie Malmsteen
"Too High to get it Right" - Accept
"Fake Healer" - Metal Church
"Bleed" - Angel Dust
"Corporate Masters" - Tad Morose

Bryant

I don't have a car and when I do drive it's usually with a car that has no cd player so I just pick something off my (relatively small) cassette collection. Some favorites:

The Cult - Sonic Temple
Guns n' Roses - Appetite For Destruction
Bon Jovi - Slippery When Wet

Obviously the keyword here is rockin', no prog rock operas when I'm on the road.