Drop B

Man, all my fucking life i´ve played in standard, now i want it D but the fucking guitar won´t let me, i tune 6th string to D, when i tune 4th-3rd, 6th is already a D# or even a Eb. when i tune 2nd to A in 3 minutes its a B already. This shit is busting my balls and I feel I'm missing some step or something like it but I don't know.

Sounds like you're using a Floyd Rose bridge.

Go here for instructions on setup: http://www.floydrose.com/originaltremolo.html

Thanks for info people, I got a Floating bridge piece of crap and a floyd rose original, some friend already told me, I finished with the floating bridge i just need to finish the floyd rose, thanks anyways.
And Hryulian-Black-Metal is fucking right. Tried hellraiser with original floyd rose, its fucking awesome, i was going to buy it but some dickhead took last one in my fucking face. T_T

just buy a good baritone guitar for dropped tunings.

Schecter has a baritone black jack that kicks ass. The Ibanez Mushok is ok if you change the pickups. But a seven string guitar imo is unnecessary. If you can't go that route, don't go lower than the 60's on strings.

i forget what it is, but some Ibanez's have a bridge where you can switch tunings easily...that's ill.

If you are shredding hard a baritone is really difficult to play as the scale is anywhere from 2-6 inches longer. The people who say don't tune down or get a 7 string cause it will sound muddy are wrong. A 7 string is a great idea but depending on your cash flow not practical. A new set of strings is under $10 and a proper set-up is gonna be $50-75 depending on the tech, you CAN make a regular scale guitar sound crushing and clear...Nile tunes in drop A with standard scale guitars, they do however use super thick strings (.70 for the lowest).

well, yeah, you can...
but 7 strings feel fucking weird. Cool, though. No reason not to get one, but I could never see having one as my main guitar...Megadeth's new guitarist (that guy from nevermore or something...Chris Broderick, i think) uses one, and he shreds like a beast.
As far as tuning to A, that's a little nuts. Sure, it'll be heavy, but you won't be able to play anything standard tuned. Unless you absolutely need the most abysmally heavy guitar sound, a set of 10s, heavy pickups, a nice amp, and tuning to D will cover you.

Im going to get a 7 just to play with but i wana possibly record something i can play live with out a fuck up and ive never played a 7.