drug memories

DragonLady1 said:
ah I'm not into drugs really... just remember that space cake I had in a coffe shop in Amsterdam, after one hour I started to buy strange things in the shops and laughed at everything, was a funny day there ;)
Thats a strange coincidence o_O
I was in Amsterdam with Mick and he did exactly the same thing... buying strange things in shops etc. What did you buy?

sitting in a chair laughing and not being able to get up to take a piss

(bladder was strong enough though)

DragonLady1 said:
and who will keep us from buying strange stuff then? ;)
i couldnt :tickled:

ah well Duncan, i have some drug stories, but they werent the best :erk:
ah this guy went off his face on shrooms one time, thought he saw this little gnome behind a chair, so he went off looking, seeing like a million of these little gnomes waving at him hahahaha, scared the shit out of him.

ah well, its always fun to do it together, i'd love to do a cpl of pills with me gf and take a ride in the rollercoaster :D

any songs about drugs u've written Dunc?

pills are me fave tho. makes u feel happy and all confident, but i'd rather have that the natural way - which is actually possible like :)
i havent taken any since like 2 yrs ago. just pot to be honest. ah drugs = mirage.

toolsofthetrade said:
pills are me fave tho. makes u feel happy and all confident, but i'd rather have that the natural way - which is actually possible like :)
Tell me how :yell:
Ive got these psychological devil horns with the words "unfinished business" inscribed on them.

what other weird things did you people buy?

no sleep is my drug at the moment. 4 ours last 2 nights, functioning is okay. wonder if it damages.

i dont dare to take drugs. tea for now.

After too many bongs and whiskey, I couldn't stop laughing at this mate of mine who was choking because of the smoke, but he was really choking bad in the end, really suffocating and it made me laugh with even more passion. He got mad at me and told me he would put his fist across my face if I didn't stop laughing (someone threatening you as he's barely gasping and almost dying is damn funny *PROUD TO BE CRUEL*) so I told him I couldn't stop laughing, I was just too stoned. He told me to concentrate on the stripes of the sofa, which I did. And all of a sudden the laughing stopped and I became all :-| like hypnotised. Oh and yes he survived.

1181.jpg