drug memories

Strangelight said:
Ive got these psychological devil horns with the words "unfinished business" inscribed on them.
Funny, I also got two horns like that. One reads "superiority" and the other "inferiority". And I got "unfinished business" tattood on my cock.

cedarbreed said:
Did u plug a dildo in yer arse while stoned ?
HAHHAHAA he makes me laugh, actually cedarbreed it was a gift for me, most men bring there girlfriends perfume, oh no not me o_O i get a fuckin anal probe and he gets a cock ring hahahaa :err:

Alwin said:
Strangelight said:
Tell me how :yell:
Ive got these psychological devil horns with the words "unfinished business" inscribed on them.
Funny, I also got two horns like that. One reads "superiority" and the other "inferiority". And I got "unfinished business" tattood on my cock.
ah 1st few times drugs were highly frequent and just a rush. and then i was ok with it. didnt touch it for 6 yrs. pot's another thing tho. guess i wont quit it until someone calls me daddy or sth
ah i have the same tat yeh :ill: no steady thing for me i'm afraid.. ppl smell it tho :tickled: :Smug:

ah and the superior/inferior thing.. they both have the same thing within one another innit?

i did some weed once, i didnt find it any special (and it also fucked me throat). at the end of the day, i can get equaly hammered with some strong booze and not risk imprisonment.

and theres no fuckin way i'm touching chemicals.

sol83 said:
theres no fuckin way i'm touching chemicals.
ah chemicls touched me mate :tickled: ok i'm done now. i dont do drugs that often - why does it appeal to so many ppl? i mean, loads of ppl give it a shot :))) but not too many stick to it, tho who do, stick like...

Fuck, this life sticks to me
I don't
I ain't about to guzzle no tears
So kiss my ass

I've never taken drugs, and I don't think I ever will.

But once I was on medication and I had high temperature and that was fucking strange and bad, one of the worst experiences of my life. I was as if I felt the fabric of the curtain in my mouth and head, I still don't know what it was all about. I was also talking shit without knowing.

nice thread. favorite drugs memory: Coke 2001: running around the streets at about 2am where i live trying to find my cigs that i left somewhere during the night - singing 'Annie are you ok?' i only knew like 5 lines so i just kept repeating them, and i didnt stop running. was fucking knackered. found my cigs though which was a bonus.

i only remembered doing it the following night.
moral: keep kids away from drugs and alien ant farm away from recording equipment.

Dhatura said:
I've never taken drugs, and I don't think I ever will.

But once I was on medication and I had high temperature and that was fucking strange and bad, one of the worst experiences of my life. I was as if I felt the fabric of the curtain in my mouth and head, I still don't know what it was all about. I was also talking shit without knowing.
hehe, i remember sth like that. Like when i got me tonsils out. And well they gave me a pill to make me numb and sleep. So when i swallowed it and i closed me eyes, i saw like rings, greenish rings getting smaller and smaller! i was like wtf did they gave me! Wasn't bad, just wicked.

hehe horse tranquilisers!
i think a couple of scumbags in our town went and robbed a shitload and nearly over dosed! they were found on the footpath. dosey fucks!

Dhatura said:
Fuck, this life sticks to me
I don't
I ain't about to guzzle no tears
So kiss my ass
all your talk about faith no more reminds me of:

"in regards to my usage of the drug...it modified my personality to the extent that i was truly irritable. i was like a...CRACK HITLER",

EXCELLENT LINE HAHAHA