drug memories

i dont think lemmy was ever a cokehead or something. drinking jack a lot is another story than sniffing or smoking dope. tho i cant say its healthier...

Strangelight said:
I read years back that he does speed everyday for that.
yeh me too, the other week as well (update ;)) so nothing has changed there. he went to do the voice recording for Shake yer blood, was done in 12(!) minutes and he and Grohl and Jack spent the rest of the day together hahaha

soon you lot will tell me its stupid i dont use any. just cos lemmy can still walk and sing doenst mean its all ok, is it? ffs.

keep yer shirt on mate. i respect u for not using any if u dont, but i just like to do it at times. yer not cooler by using it, nor are you when u dont. what was the thread name again? i just find Lemmys habits funny, and combined with the music it makes him extraordinary.

DragonLady1 said:
ah I'm not into drugs really... just remember that space cake I had in a coffe shop in Amsterdam, after one hour I started to buy strange things in the shops and laughed at everything, was a funny day there ;)

alright with your story.. but what is a "space cake" :erk: ????

toolsofthetrade said:
keep yer shirt on mate. i respect u for not using any if u dont, but i just like to do it at times. yer not cooler by using it, nor are you when u dont. what was the thread name again? i just find Lemmys habits funny, and combined with the music it makes him extraordinary.
the thing is that, its not just a joke. alrite, lemmy is alive and kickin but i dont think i need to name the hundreds of cases the opposite has happened. we cant just pretend its all ok i mean.

:Spin:

sol83 said:
the thing is that, its not just a joke. alrite, lemmy is alive and kickin but i dont think i need to name the hundreds of cases the opposite has happened. we cant just pretend its all ok i mean.

:Spin:
Sol, dont be so naive mate. The amount of coffee your lot consume has got to be way more harmful than all the drugs Ive ever done in my life. Not to mention all the shouting etc.

Strangelight said:
Sol, dont be so naive mate. The amount of coffee your lot consume has got to be way more harmful than all the drugs Ive ever done in my life. Not to mention all the shouting etc.
:yell:

i only drink one per day tho. it hardly makes me energetic or anything.