drug memories

i wonder what this little guy be thinking....
fagus1.jpg

smoke it!

Dhatura said:
Maybe so, but people don't overdose on coffee usually.
imagine if they could tho. i can see it. manic spasms, loud screams, eyes popped out of place, veins and arteries that circulate blood faster than a formula 1 car, heartbeats pounding stronger than dave lombardo's drumming...
it would look amazing in a sci-fi horror flick.

no no no!
thats up in smoke
still smokin is when they go to amsterdamn, they eat space cakes and they start imagining stuff. the whole film is their adventures when they are off away dreaming while stoned ;)

StevenK said:
no no no!
thats up in smoke
still smokin is when they go to amsterdamn, they eat space cakes and they start imagining stuff. the whole film is their adventures when they are off away dreaming while stoned ;)

i think i haven´t seen that film yet... :yell: .. they had to be mexicans...no. :tickled:

they go to amsterdamn i think and when they are getting off the plane they get confused for being dolly parton and burt renolds, they are brought to a hotel to do a live gig and all they do is get stoned, ive got 4 of them cheech and chong dvds ;)

StevenK said:
they go to amsterdamn i think and when they are getting off the plane they get confused for being dolly parton and burt renolds, they are brought to a hotel to do a live gig and all they do is get stoned, ive got 4 of them cheech and chong dvds ;)

bad.. that they aint that famous here :yell: