drug memories

StevenK said:
they aint that famous anywhere out of the states but if you've you got the special interest.....

foo4.jpg
:OMG:

Strangelight said:
I read years back that he does speed everyday for that. Dont mention drugs to Greeks. They dont really know the score eh ;)
*Lemmy would NEVER touch drugs* :lol:

i once read in an interview that he wasnt allowed to give blood to others

i used to have 4 of them, up in smoke hahahah love it! next movie, what a name for their second movie! still smokin a think after that but serious movie where they go to holland and eat bananas and stuff, then i think the rest of them are shit. yeah cheech and chong rock, you know the van made out of weed and everyone gettin stoned from the van burnin! t'is good!

Like two years ago a few friends and myself were smoking some opium and flipping through the channels. Someone stopped on this serious interview with Ozzy Osbourne. I laughed so fucking hard that I went outside and collapsed from lack of oxygen.

"wha...wha...wha...wha...wha...wha...wha...wha... you know what I mean?"

Another time while on acid I was looking at this Cradle of Filth poster and it looked like Dani's mouth was moving, as though he was screaming "CARPATHIA!!!!!" over and over.

Most of my drug memories are like, not good (seriously bad trips, fistfights, coke-anger) so nothing stronger than tylonol has entered my bloodstream in over a year. Well, not counting drunken stupors anyway.

StevenK said:
i used to have 4 of them, up in smoke hahahah love it! next movie, what a name for their second movie! still smokin a think after that but serious movie where they go to holland and eat bananas and stuff, then i think the rest of them are shit. yeah cheech and chong rock, you know the van made out of weed and everyone gettin stoned from the van burnin! t'is good!
Hhahahaha yeah i like it when he sticks his face in the washin powder thinking it is coke then drinks the piss :tickled:

i think it was a girl with the washin powder? he accidently spills it onto a plate she comes over and thinks its coke and sniffs away, she does some weird jittery thing after. it makes me wonder if it really was a box of washin powder or not. i dont remember the piss bit. fear and loathing was a cool drug movie!

StevenK said:
i think it was a girl with the washin powder? he accidently spills it onto a plate she comes over and thinks its coke and sniffs away, she does some weird jittery thing after. it makes me wonder if it really was a box of washin powder or not. i dont remember the piss bit. fear and loathing was a cool drug movie!
oh yeh thats a different part, and cheech goes of his head so chong says here take this and he gives him acid by accident a shit load, and laughs to himself and says OHHH shit thats the most acid i have eevvveeeer seeen anyone take in my whole life hahhahahaa :tickled: