Drugs are bad, mmmmmmk?

There's a video of a friend's older brother and his friends showing them fighting with sticks, believing they're lightsabers after they smoked some weird mushrooms.. funny stuff :D

Id never do mushrooms or anything though.. I get wasted enough with alcohol

Northern Viking said:
There's a video of a friend's older brother and his friends showing them fighting with sticks, believing they're lightsabers after they smoked some weird mushrooms.. funny stuff :D
:lol: I don't need mushrooms to do something like that.:D

Mammoth said:
Hey don't blame it on the drugs!!! IMO he didn't like his dick or he had little use of it! :D And who needs a tounge to play guitar???? Hell I might even try that tea myself!! :guh:
What this meant then?
Mammoth said:
My women tells me I have a hairier butt than Chewbacca! :lol:
You don't have use to your dick, 'cause girls are afraid of your hairy ass?:p

Reactions: Mammoth
Torgoth said:
What this meant then?

You don't have use to your dick, 'cause girls are afraid of your hairy ass?:p

HEEEYYYYY you got it all wrong! I believe he had no use for his dick! I also think that the effects should vary from individual to individual who knows what extremeties will be hurt should I devoure a cup of this fine elixir? And admit it Torgoth you would just loooooove to read about a stupid Swede found naked in a tree-crown mistaken for a unknown species of a Scandinavian ape and sent to some institute for probing!! :lol:

Torgoth said:
:lol: I don't need mushrooms to do something like that.:D
Neither do I.. but Id need mushrooms to actually believe it were lightsabres and be blinded by the glow.. you know ;)
Hey, lightsabre fight against me and Torgoth anyone? COME ON YOU PANSIES! :D