Drum Kit From Hell / Superior ??

bensnookes

Jun 4, 2006
I'm looking to buy Drum Kit From Hell within the next month, would you guys mint telling me the difference in sample quality from Drum Kit From Hell, and Drum Kit From Hell Superior?

DKFH Standard, i can get for £50, and DKFH Superior i can get for £110, i want to know if it will be worth the extra £60 basically?

Any advice would be appreciated!

I believe the difference is that DKFH has processed sounds while, DKFHS is raw samples with more control over mics, bleed , and such.

I believe the difference is that DKFH has processed sounds while, DKFHS is raw samples with more control over mics, bleed , and such.

A. Drumkit is one word - DKFH is not the proper acronym.
B. DFH was just samples to be loaded into a sampler... unprocessed samples. DFHS is more samples with their own sampler engine, unprocessed as well.

Because the sounds are unprocessed in DKFHS, does this make it more difficult to program samples well in a mix?
Or, does it just give you more freedom with tone of the drums?

Because the sounds are unprocessed in DKFHS, does this make it more difficult to program samples well in a mix?
Or, does it just give you more freedom with tone of the drums?

1. I refer you to DSS3's post above, about acronyms.
2. More Freedom.
3. Check which section of the forum you post in next time, this is "Rate my mix/tone threads" and this should be in "Equipment".