Drum quantizing

thanks for the video. It was very helpful! Maybe one day you could do one for guitars.... :)

thanks for the video. It was very helpful! Maybe one day you could do one for guitars.... :)

Guitars are easy. I would say try not to edit if you don't have to, but we all know that most of the time you have too hahaha. Best I can say is push the transient of the guitar hits just slightly behind the grid. The only thing I like to have on the grid is drums. I feel like Putting it just behind gives it a little push.

006 you are the man.

I'm really getting good at this now and it's all thanks to your excellent videos. :)

the problem is it's hard to see the transients sometimes on the guitars so a lot of the time I have to just go by ear and it takes forever.

the problem is it's hard to see the transients sometimes on the guitars so a lot of the time I have to just go by ear and it takes forever.

If you are using cubase and or reaper then just zoom in on the wave so you can see the transient. Theres a function for that in both daws.