drum samples as promised

Thanks a heap, Andy! That's some more samples to add to the emergency, drum salvage collection (for those sessions where there's only time to throw mics at the kit and hope they land in the right place).

martyfireball said:
mm, sounds just like the rattle of the snare and the kick to me. they're close mic'ed and i'm assuming Mr Sneap records his tracks raw.
By editing he means you gotta chop out the sample you want...there's a few to choose in each clip.
yeah... i mean, i said that already... but yeah.

awesome but 1 problem hope someone can help me. i imported the basekick into drumagog and when it plays the kick you hear about 4 kicks right ? ( the whole wav ) but shoudlnt it be like you just hear 1 kick ? cause everytime when drumagog ues the gig it just plays the whole wav. so when i get a beat with 4 kicks. i'll get the 4 kicks from the whol wav trough each other. how can i just use 1 kick.

i know it looks stupid but it's verry hard to explain for me.

OH MY GOOOOOOD!!!!

The kick sample is AWESOME!!! I finally got why in my mixes the kick goes way unheard!!! Thi one is tuned pretty high! No boomy kick!

I'll definitely try to replicate a sound like this in my Rhythmtrak 223.

Thanks! A lot!!!

:wave:

Mendel said:
awesome but 1 problem hope someone can help me. i imported the basekick into drumagog and when it plays the kick you hear about 4 kicks right ? ( the whole wav ) but shoudlnt it be like you just hear 1 kick ? cause everytime when drumagog ues the gig it just plays the whole wav. so when i get a beat with 4 kicks. i'll get the 4 kicks from the whol wav trough each other. how can i just use 1 kick.

i know it looks stupid but it's verry hard to explain for me.

you need to throw that wav into an audio editor and chop them up yourself, creating multiple kick samples from the one file. then make a gog with all of those in it.

Mendel said:
an audio editor like ? . . . . .

Cuendo, Lonar, Protyloops, whatever. Just select one kick per time with thy mouse and save it as a seperate .wav and feed it to the gog.