DRUM SAMPLES META!!!

I'd be more than thankfull for the Lamb of God snare too! My drummer loves that snare, so I guess he'd be thankfull too :)

i have started a thread asking on how to load the samples in certain synths!! Meby i just ask anyone directly here in this thread cuz i think it's still under the same topic.

So how can i load all these great drum parts into my synths. I have ez drummer, Addictive drums and Session Drummer from Sonar7. I dont have drumagog! i knw its great, but i need to master a bit these programmes first.

thnx

I think maybe the original post should be edited, it's a year old now, and most of the links no longer provide samples.

As most of the links posted doesn't work I must ask.
I'm on the hunt for four toms (preferably 10, 12, 16, 18 but 10, 12, 14, 16 will do) and a "fat snare". They will be used in melodic metal music somewhat like Killswitch Engage. So something in that direction is what I'm looking for. I would appreciate links/tips! :)

Hey guys,hmmm...i found no single link that works:-(

does anybody know where i can find Tom samples for an indierock/rock-project?!?

cheers,pat

It would be mission impossible to check every single sample packages offered here to download and to say which one is the best...

I will believe U guys when you propose me some kits for metal-hard rock .. I know ... everything is for metal-rock but please help me to choose ...
Just give me link for decent kick, 2 type snare, two toms, one flour tom, hi hat, 2 x crash, 1 x splash, 1 x ride, 1 x bell and 1 x china drum kit .... please .... :)

I know there are people out there that have accumulated a ton of samples from this forum over the years. Would it be so much to ask to post up a pack of what you think are some of the best ones ;)? You'd be my hero!

Posted these some months ago, but forgot about this thread (actually, I had never checked this thread out :)), but here they are so you can link em up to people who missed my thread.

This pack contains something around 600 in total, samples from cymbals (rides, crashes, chinas, hihats, random shit), and there are some drum samples too (they are old though, maybe not great sounding).

Perfect stuff if you're tired of running a pirated version of DFH! Here is your chance to do it legal! :p

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=c058d05e371c6417ab1eab3e9fa335cab0a1d1f359985e14

Edit: Forgot to say that everything is divided up in rar files, one for each cymbal (each rar file contains anything from 10 to 50 samples). Different brands are there too, mostly turkish stuff. Don't forget to click on page 2 for Zildjian samples.

Reactions: Atlantic
hey guys does anyone have details on Andy's samples?

License
Mics & Miking technique
Mixing technique if any

Btw the first post needs some updating. All are dead/invalid links except for Andy's and "My kick drum collection".

Hi everyone!

I can´t seem to be able to download the chimaira and andy sneap samples, it just loads on quicktime and plays it. I don´t wat to buy quicktime so it wont let me download i guess