Drumagog 5 not triggering tripplets..

Redline4

Jul 8, 2010
So basicly I have a drumtrack where at some place the kick does tripplets and drumagog doesn't trigger them... I'm using the kick10 .gog. Is that because the .gog is too long?

Lower the resolution so it sees the hits.

If you start getting double hits on stronger hits, automate the resolution (dont know if you can automate that as I use trigger). If you can't automate the resolution, mult the faster hits to a new track with a lower resolution.

You could also set the threshold so that Drumagog properly captures most of the hits, and then just slice the hits which are not picked up by Drumagog and raise their levels manually.

If those triplets are the only problem - that's even better.

Thanks for the replies guys! It's because the tempo is pretty fast and I tried the input trick and adjust the resolution but still nothing... It captures all the hits but there's no sound when hits are fast....

You could also set the threshold so that Drumagog properly captures most of the hits, and then just slice the hits which are not picked up by Drumagog and raise their levels manually.

If those triplets are the only problem - that's even better.

Very helpful!

None of the past suggestions will work.. Trust me.

I had the same problem last year, and what I had to do is set D5 to "Live Triggering"

You're going to get more flams and such, but the tripps will trigger just fine.