Drumagog is HAUNTED.

rchoi54

Sep 5, 2009
Lansing/Ann Arbor, Michigan
I have 2 users on this laptop, called them A and B.

On A, I created a new folder called "snare" for my new snare collection with windows explorer in the "gog files" folder inside Program Files\Drumagog40\ .
I used Drumagog to create a few GOGs in that folder.

Then on B, I went on Drumagog, and it recognized that the folder "snare" did indeed exist, however the folder had nothing in it. No GOGs.

I knew that this didn't make any sense since Program Files is supposed to be public for all users on my laptop.

I went back on A, opened up explorer, opened up my Gog Files\Snare folder to see that nothing was in it. No GOGs.

Still as user A, I opened up my DAW, opened up Drumagog, and the GOGs that I created before are still there.

Weird right? Where the heck are my created GOGs hiding?
I'm trying to look through my Temp folders and hidden User folders but I can't find it. Anyone wanna help me so that I can use the new GOGs with my user B account too?

Thanks.

This sounds like a permissions/user issue, not a Drumagog issue. Windows is set up to "hide" or prevent one user from accessing another user's files. This is why we recommend storing your GOG files in a non-user-specific folder.

Cheers,
Jack