drumagog nightmare

Jackal_Strain said:
Is there a way to do the sneap way in cubase?
can u make busses?
i cant remember any more, been a long long time since i stopped using cubum

chadsxe said:
I beg to differ that routing it to the buss and recording back on track had anything to do with fixing the orignal problem. It just made things a litte bit easier to do. If anything fixed it in this equation it was the triggering method that you had switched.

hmmmm

actually it worked in advanced to, it just didnt grab all the rolls

chadsxe said:
I beg to differ that routing it to the buss and recording back on track had anything to do with fixing the orignal problem. It just made things a litte bit easier to do. If anything fixed it in this equation it was the triggering method that you had switched.
Seconded.:)

And in cubase you can do the same thing, but I believe it refers to busses as "groups," but there's also a possibility I'm talking out of my ass. Either way, it can be done.

Jackal_Strain said:
Is there a way to do the sneap way in cubase?

No disrespect at all to you or sneap but come on there busses. This is not a magical "sneap" thing. This is something that should be aviable in all hosting software.

chadsxe said:
No disrespect at all to you or sneap but come on there busses. This is not a magical "sneap" thing. This is something that should be aviable in all hosting software.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: every technique that gets posted on here gets applied to a newer engineer. We've got double mic'ing a cab, that's the "Nordstrom Method," making vocals dominate the mix is the "CLA thing," and now Andy Sneap has invented bussing. How did people ever send from mixers to pro tools before he came along!?!?! cracks me up

no offense to anybody, I just think it's funny

RootBoundApollo said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: every technique that gets posted on here gets applied to a newer engineer. We've got double mic'ing a cab, that's the "Nordstrom Method," making vocals dominate the mix is the "CLA thing," and now Andy Sneap has invented bussing. How did people ever send from mixers to pro tools before he came along!?!?! cracks me up

no offense to anybody, I just think it's funny

indeed, i was just using it as a method of referring to busing drumagog and recording back into its self, bit quicker/ lol

greyskull said:
the thing is its not off by a constant amount, every hit is out by a different ammount

When I first used drumagog I forgot to make each sample start at the same/ very similar time when I edited them. It gave the problem you mentioned here.